7 Travel Videos That Will Make Thailand Your Next Destination
Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. - Ray Bradbury
Featuring our Red Elephant Denim Shorts & Blue Seashell Crochet Top
If you want to travel to a destination which will have a lasting impact on you, Thailand should be one of your top options. You might know Thailand by its beautiful temples, popular harem pants, and amazing food. Thailand is one of the most beautiful and culturally rich places in the world.
For anybody curious as to why they should visit Thailand and for anybody planning on visiting Thailand, we have compiled the 7 best travel videos for this wonderful country -
1. Thailand By Drone - Thailand offers some of the best natural scenery the world has to offer. If you don’t believe me, check out this short video of drone footage throughout the country. If you aren’t awestruck and left stunned by the beauty of Thailand after watching this video, there is something wrong with you. Seriously.
2. Thailand Travel Guide - For some more ideas on what you can spend your days doing in Thailand, check out this video, which gives you a pretty comprehensive breakdown on the sites you can see. Here you will see the price for each option it presents, while also receiving footage of what you would be getting yourself into.
This is a great video to watch, specifically for people who want to visit Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, Kanchanaburi, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Ao Nang, Koh Phi Phi, and Koh Lanta.
3. Welcome to PAI - The home base of One Tribe Apparel, PAI is set in a valley in the mountains of northern Thailand. It's a special place with hot springs, waterfalls and a bustling music and art scene.
4. 25 Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand - If you are looking for a reason to visit Bangkok, start here. This video will give you plenty of ideas on what you can do while you're there. Featuring shopping, food, museums, various sites, natural scenery, and my favorite, the three-headed elephant, this video does an excellent job breaking down the many things you can do in Thailand’s metropolitan hub. With so many interesting and beautiful things to see, you might just decide to stay in Thailand for longer than you had planned.
5. Phuket, Thailand Travel Guide - If you haven’t yet heard about Phuket, this video might give you a reason to extend your stay in Thailand to see the wonderful island paradise off the Southeast coast of mainland Thailand. Phuket is a city which can sadly be overlooked by tourists simply due to its location. Featuring nightlife, scenery, and must see attractions, Phuket is a destination where everything is within walkable distance, making your daily life that much easier.
6. Phuket Drone Footage - If the last video wasn’t convincing enough, check out the view of Phuket from the perspective of an aerial drone. Once you see the scenery of Phuket from a drone, you might start to experience strong symptoms of wanderlust. Accordingly, this video is recommended only to people who are drawn to new experiences and cultures.
7. Cost of Living in Thailand - If money is the biggest thing holding you back from booking your flight to Thailand, check out this comprehensive breakdown of the living expenses of visiting Thailand. This video includes information on hotels, food, haggling, transportation, attractions, and really just about anything that you need to know about the financial costs of visiting Thailand. Long story short, with a bit of planning, almost anybody should be able to afford traveling here.
Where in Thailand would you want visit? If you've been to Thailand what's been your favorite location?
Wherever you're travels task you, don't forget to check out our full line of boho clothing, all made in Thailand.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.